1ST CONFERENCE - INTRODUCING PAC IN CARACAS, VENEZULA

Mini-Proposals that receive funding will be moved to here, for the originator to give updates and proof of works.

Would you like to support this mini-proposal?

Poll ended at Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:22 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 26
PacVzla

1ST CONFERENCE - INTRODUCING PAC IN CARACAS, VENEZULA

Post by PacVzla » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:22 pm

Hello PAC community, I'm PacVzla and I want to Introduce PAC in the capital of Venezuela (Caracas) with the 1st Conference of this amazing cryptocurrency than can help to restore our economy.

PAC VENEZUELA
1 ST CONFERENCE - INTRODUCING PAC IN CARACAS

1. Background
1.1 Introduction

Nowadays, Venezuela has a valueless monetary family because the country is suffering from the highest inflation of its history; With more than 3500% inflation per year. This scenario brings many opportunities for cryptocurrencies since the common way of payment is no longer useful. Prices of goods in the country change every day and sometimes more than twice a day.

Why Venezuela?
As has been stated above said in the Description and goals part, Venezuela is immersed in an economic crisis that has generated the highest inflation rate Venezuelan history. This problem makes it very attractive for locals to adopt crypto for everyday use, considering the national currency, Bolivares, which loses more and more of its value every day. People can use crypto as way of avoiding this hyperinflation problem. In addition, in Venezuela many people know about crypto but only for mining purpose; However, there is not as much information regarding the adoption thereof as a means of payment.

People in Venezuela do understand cryptocurrency could form a way to survive the hyperinflation. This is one of the reasons we think $PAC could be adopted in the country .

1.2 Method

Cryptocurrency in Venezuela is a common topic of conversation between the locals. Moreover, the Venezuelan government has announced six months ago that it's legal to use cryptocurrency within the country. In this light we would like to introduce $PAC to the community in Venezuela through conferences where we are going to elaborate on amongst others the following subjects:

● What are cryptocurrencies?
● How to use cryptocurrencies?
● What is PAC?
● How to use PAC?
● How to set-up PAC wallet/ install (shared) masternodes
● Where and how to buy PAC using FIAT (USD, Euros, Bolivares)?
● etc.

The plan is to hold at least one conference per month. For this first conference, we are aiming to educate approximately 50 attendees thoroughly as well as to distribute promotional material; ss mouth-to-mouth advertisement forms one of the main communication channels in Venezuela.

Stakeholders:
The plan is to attract merchants as well as locals of all ages initially in Caracas in orderto create a community that can be sustainable by itself and grow gradually day by day to ultimately achieve countrywide adoption.

1.3 Scope and delineation of the project

Objectives:
1. First a small conference about cryptocurrencies and especially about PAC (50 people).
2. Airdrop for the attendance to show them how to use PAC in real life (50 nwe wallet).
3. Hand out of workshop material for every person who attended the conference (paper, markers, pencil, folder, shirts, hats, etc.) with the $PAC logo.
4. Giveaways of PAC POP materials to the attendance.
5. Recording video of the conference for use in the social networks of PAC. (Spanish + English subtitles)
6. Promote this project on $PAC’s different social networks like YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Discord, etc.

Success criteria
We are going to compose a database all the attendees containing their email and/or cellphone number as well as provide them with a link to $PAC’s discord channel as well as the discord channel aimed specifically at saving Caracas in order to begin an active community. The plan is also to promote the social network to create a high traffic in the official social media to demonstrate the result of the conference.

2. Required budget:

This project is run by PacVzla#7229. Feel free to send me a message on Discord! I would love to hear if you have any ideas, comments or feedback.

Project Manager: PacVzla#7229
Advisor: Gi-san#9574

3. Future plans:

● August 18: Introducing cryptocurrencies and Pac. (50 people)
● September 18: What is PAC to merchants and people in general (200 people)
● October 18: Wallets for PAC and other cryptocurrencies
● November 18: How to earn PAC and where to buy/sell it.
● December 18: Legal status of PAC and other cryptocurrencies buying and selling in Venezuela.

We are planning to to start with 5 monthly conferences in Caracas during the remainder of 2018 and will continue to hold monthly conferences throughout Venezuela in the coming years. Through each conference we would like to expand the PAC brand by building sub-communities throughout Venezuela and incentivise each sub-community to start having meetups themselves .Once everything has been set-up in Caracas, we will expand to other important cities of the country. The idea is to promote the adoption PAC through more than just these conferences by to establishing a viable $PAC network throughout Venezuela where aside from these conferences, (small) meetups will be organized by the sub-communities themselves. The main aim being to introduce PAC directlyto merchants in Caracas so the people can use their PAC in daily life .

PAC community, our time to act is now......... Join us on our journey and help Venezuela to restore the economy with the “People’s Alternative Choice” coin.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read our proposal, we hope you like it.

If you wish to help us, you can donate here, we deeply apreciate it. :D
P9YDZs9AsrJUQ2rGjzSMPr9zCpcm2eiAzF
Last edited by PacVzla on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mjf2233

Post by mjf2233 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:49 pm

Voted 👍

ShadowPac

Post by ShadowPac » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Great plan, maybe make a little collage of pictures for ppl to see? I mean an attendeelist is nice but actually seeing it would be great!
maybe even a small video we could put on youtube ;)
goodluck with the project

edit: nevermind I just saw I skipped a few points, Goodluck ;D
Last edited by ShadowPac on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pawel

Post by Pawel » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:52 pm

Now this is what raising regional $PAC awareness should look like, absolutely great stuff!

CB

Post by CB » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:16 pm

great work PACVZLA!!

well thought out mini-prop, 3 people being paid $80ish as well for their efforts.

who is the crypto expert?

!amichaelanrewsai

Post by !amichaelanrewsai » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:38 pm

Yes. Great description of event!
I voted yes.

PacVzla

Post by PacVzla » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:43 pm

mjf2233 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:49 pm
Voted 👍
Thank you for your support!

PacVzla

Post by PacVzla » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:51 pm

ShadowPac wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:51 pm
Great plan, maybe make a little collage of pictures for ppl to see? I mean an attendeelist is nice but actually seeing it would be great!
maybe even a small video we could put on youtube ;)
goodluck with the project

edit: nevermind I just saw I skipped a few points, Goodluck ;D
Hello ShadowPac. Yes, we will record a video and take pictures of the conference. Like I say before, maybe we will not do a professional video or photos, but to the next conferences we will hire someone with experience to this job. We want to explote the $PAC social networks with all the material we can do for the conference.

Thank you for your support

PacVzla

Post by PacVzla » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:02 pm

CB wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:16 pm
great work PACVZLA!!

well thought out mini-prop, 3 people being paid $80ish as well for their efforts.

who is the crypto expert?
Hello CB, thank you for your support, I really appreciate.

I have some friends in mind but actually I don't have decide yet. The next week I will talk to they and let you know who will be.

PacVzla

Post by PacVzla » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Pawel wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:52 pm
Now this is what raising regional $PAC awareness should look like, absolutely great stuff!
Pawel, thank you for reading our proposal. We believe this will be the first step to many others success projects.

PacVzla

Post by PacVzla » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:09 pm

!amichaelanrewsai wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:38 pm
Yes. Great description of event!
I voted yes.
Thank you for your vote !amichaelanrewsai. I like that you like it

RsaLyn

Post by RsaLyn » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:17 am

I'm happy to see that there are people willing and wanting to come together to help the Venezuelan people. Hearing that 1000 Pac is 2 months of salary for some of the people in the prez discord is heartwrenching, let's get this passed and start helping whomever we can.
Thank you for everything you are doing there!!

Jay

Post by Jay » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:37 pm

$Pac is now helping pave the way to mainstream adoption and a true real world use case. Great work on this effort

PacVzla

Post by PacVzla » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:13 pm

rsull1080@aol.com wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:17 am
I'm happy to see that there are people willing and wanting to come together to help the Venezuelan people. Hearing that 1000 Pac is 2 months of salary for some of the people in the prez discord is heartwrenching, let's get this passed and start helping whomever we can.
Thank you for everything you are doing there!!
Hello rsull1080@aol.com, thanks for taking the time to read the mini-proposal. We are really excited about this project and we know that $ PAC can be a solution for many problems we have in the country, shore, it will not be easy, but we are willing to work hard to make this happens.

Thank you for your support

PacVzla

Post by PacVzla » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:21 pm

Jay wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:37 pm
$Pac is now helping pave the way to mainstream adoption and a true real world use case. Great work on this effort
Thank you Jay, we agree with you. The idea of this project is to teach people how to use $PAC in daily life and after, work in a massive adoption where people can have a dinner o just a beer paying with $PAC.

PacVzla

Post by PacVzla » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:47 pm

PacVzla wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:21 pm
Jay wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:37 pm
Thank you Jay, we agree with you. The idea of this project is to teach people how to use $PAC in daily life and after, work in a massive adoption where people can have a dinner or just a beer paying with $PAC.

CB

Post by CB » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:17 pm

congrats payment will be made as soon as you let me know how you want it paying.

CB

Post by CB » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:25 pm

1st transaction sent of $1250

PacVzla

Post by PacVzla » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:35 pm

CB wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:25 pm
1st transaction sent of $1250

Hello CB, I already confirmed the 1st payment. We will upload all the advance of this mini proposal and ask for the last $250 that are pending.

Thank you to all the community to believe in this project!!!

CB

Post by CB » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:47 pm

jusst paid the remaining $250.

put on a great conference and good luck

PacVzla

Post by PacVzla » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:36 am

CB wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:47 pm
jusst paid the remaining $250.

put on a great conference and good luck

I just confirm the transation, thank you very much my friend!

PacVzla

Post by PacVzla » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:59 am

Hello PAC Community, I'm glad to announce that tomorrow we'll have our 1St conference in Caracas, Venezuela. Here are some POP and work material we made for the conference:

Image Image
Image Image

poopin.finoopin

Post by poopin.finoopin » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:22 am

looks good! good luck man.

PacVzla

Post by PacVzla » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:15 am

Hello PAC Community,

It is a pleasure to present the results of the 1St Conference in Caracas, Venezuela:

• Total number of people who attended......................................................................... 41 people
• Merchants present accepting PAC............................................................................. 2 merchants (@kiokodtodito and @felicidadvzla)
• Number of new PAC Wallets opened and amount of funds given.............................. 44 wallet (13.200 PAC).
• The number of Airdrops delivered............................................................................... 44 people
• Number of PAC branded products given away and what the products were .............(10 T-shirts, 6 hats, 41 folders, 41 sheets and about 50 stickers)

Here are some pictures of our work:

Hope you like it!

!amichaelanrewsai

Post by !amichaelanrewsai » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:30 am

Good job! Let us know how we can further help.