FIRST CONFERENCE- INTRODUCING $PAC TO THE CARIBBEAN

Mini-Proposals that receive funding will be moved to here, for the originator to give updates and proof of works.

Should Our Mini Proposal Be Funded

Poll ended at Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:39 am

Yes
96%
No
4%

Total votes: 27
Kermit

FIRST CONFERENCE- INTRODUCING $PAC TO THE CARIBBEAN

Post by Kermit » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:39 am

Hello everyone you may know me as KermitTheDab on the $PAC Discord, but you can just call me Kermit.
My business partner John and I want to bring $PAC to the Caribbean for the people of St. Lucia via Caribbean Preventative Health Initiative

WHY THE CARIBBEAN?
St. Lucia is in the top 3 for the largest percentage of type 2 diabetes Per capita in the world. $PAC partnering with Veg-fest will be the turning point by distributing $PAC to everyone at Veg-fest to promote healthy eating, and spend as they please on any and all goods. This first conference will be with the local officials of St. Lucia to inform them on what $PAC is and how $PAC can make it convenient to live healthier.

HOW CAN $PAC HELP?
We want to sponsor $PAC at Veg-fest and have all of the vendors there accept $PAC as payment. The goal of Caribbean Preventative Health Initiative and its strategic partners is to help St. Lucia become the first island in the Caribbean to reach 50%-100% crypto adoption, host an annual Veg-fest event with year round outreach, and continuing the use of $PAC year round. Meaning that 100% of the local merchants have a crypto-enabled POS (point of sale) system at Veg-fest, and in doing so developing a framework for $PAC merchant adoption entering different cities in St. Lucia.
After the success of Veg-fest, the people and officials of St. Lucia will see that $PAC can be a fast and reliable means of payment. Application of $PAC will benefit the island by reducing health care costs by vendors continuously accepting $PAC at Veg-fest year round, and every other healthy marketplace on the island. Not only the vendors, but the local transportation system will also accept $PAC to help kids get to and from school faster and more efficiently via mobile wallet. With $PAC built into this infrastructure, this will reduce transaction costs across the island.

BUDGET:
Desktop Screenshot 2018.08.07 - 17.43.06.47.png
Our Budget for this is 1500USD after $PAC conversion. If you have any questions feel free to reach me via discord @KermitTheDab#7261

If you want to make a donation, it is greatly appreciated and many thanks in advance.
PRcn8vttpP4K6ndMb1RhqdiYf1qiunwPbg

PROJECT SCOPE
1. Vegfest sponsorship
2. Vendor supply, adoption, and training
3. Transportation pilot program
4. Expansion to neighboring islands

CONCLUSION:
Thank you all for your time in viewing our proposal. We know that you all want to see this happen as much as we do. You are all the backbone of this community and we all want to see $PAC be the next step in this world of ours. We are less concerned in financial gain as much as we are in human health, and this is the way to help out.
We want to have all vendors, transport, and citizens using $PAC everyday by the end of 2019. We plan to expand this amazing endeavor to the other Caribbean islands such as Grenada, St. Vincent, and Aruba by 2020 to 2021. This is the first step $PAC community. Let's change the world.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

!amichaelanrewsai

Post by !amichaelanrewsai » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:40 pm

I voted Yes!

dijida

Post by dijida » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:25 pm

I like it!

Pawel

Post by Pawel » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:36 pm

Love it! :)

CB

Post by CB » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:17 pm

had a couple of dms can you clarify exactly what you'll be doing?

and do you have any evidence of costings at all?

Kermit

Post by Kermit » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:05 am

@CB My partner John is setting up the meeting with the local officials, and it is a guaranteed meet. At this meeting, we should see roughly 15 to 20 local officials. We will have a presentation ready to answer any and all questions they will have. Veg-fest is a guaranteed event that will be a year round marketplace. They are looking for sponsors. This initial $PAC sponsorship will be the islands motivation to come and spend $PAC at the market, find out how fast and reliable $PAC is, and expanding it.

This very first conference will be informing the officials about how $PAC's implementation will benefit their infrastructure. In ways such as vendor/consumer circulation, transportation for students, and how eating healthier at a year round Veg-fest market will reduce health care costs.

Finally, when everybody is on board and we have shown our friendly faces, we will move forward with the large proposal for the MN's. This will implement POS hardware for vendors, airdrop to citizens, and transportation application like in Venezuela. To sum up the costs: These numbers are estimated by John and his expertise on the island and costs of everything there. If anything ends up costing more than anticipated, John and I will cover it. Once this first conference has adjourned, we will be able to nail down the exact costs of the large proposal.
I hope this cleared some things up! Thank you all for your votes, I know we will all see this project flourish.

CB

Post by CB » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:05 am

cheers for the update, hopefully that answers any queries.

but anyone feel free to ask questions here!

CB

Post by CB » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:41 am

congrats we have the 25 vote threshold, so we now wait for the poll results.

poopin.finoopin

Post by poopin.finoopin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:06 pm

Love props like this one.

CB

Post by CB » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:53 pm

excellent another mini-prop funded :D

Kermit

Post by Kermit » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:05 pm

Thank you all for your support. After this first conference, we know you will love to hear about it, and we will have have the big proposal with details ready. Here you go CB
PRcn8vttpP4K6ndMb1RhqdiYf1qiunwPbg

CB

Post by CB » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:10 pm

congrats mate, paid!

as many updates, etc as possible!

poopin.finoopin

Post by poopin.finoopin » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:39 pm

Good luck. As always, let us know how things go :)

Kermit

Post by Kermit » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:54 pm

First Update as the first conference has been completed. It went very well and the President of the National Transportation Association wants to have $PAC integrated in the bus and taxi system in the coming months. Large proposal will be to oversee the entire operation for transportation pilot, expand to merchants and vendors, then expand to all neighboring Caribbean islands. Thank you all for your beliefs and support in this project, and we hope to get your votes in the MN proposal!

johnny

Post by johnny » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:18 am

Kermit wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:54 pm
First Update as the first conference has been completed. It went very well and the President of the National Transportation Association wants to have $PAC integrated in the bus and taxi system in the coming months. Large proposal will be to oversee the entire operation for transportation pilot, expand to merchants and vendors, then expand to all neighboring Caribbean islands. Thank you all for your beliefs and support in this project, and we hope to get your votes in the MN proposal!
Oh fancy !! that's good news :D